There’s nothing more sultry and seductive than a smoky eye. Fact. And no one does eyeshadow better than Urban Decay. So, check out my smoky eye tutorial using the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky Pallette, inspired by the likes of Nicole Richie, Kendall Jenner, and other beauty icons like Cara Delevingne who dominate the smoky eye look!
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion from the lash line to the brow bone and also on the lower lash line.
- Using a blending brush, highlight the entire brow bone with “Thirteen.”
- With the Urban Decay Smoky Smudger Brush, apply “High” to the inner corner.
- Using a freshly sharpened Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, create a long, clean line across the upper lash line, extending it up and past the outer corner.
- With the Smoky Smudger Brush, blend and fuse the liner toward the crease with “Black Market.” Darken and add depth by continuing to layer “Zero” and “Black Market.” Blend.
- Line the lower lash line a little more than halfway across with “Zero.” Using the Smoky Smudger Brush, fuse the liner with “Black Market” and blend softly toward the center of the eye.
- Using the Tapered Crease Brush, soften the edges of “Black Market” by blending “Slanted” onto the lid and into the crease.
- To add depth to the crease, apply “Dagger” with the Tapered Crease Brush. Keep the color intense as you work it out of the crease and blend into “Thirteen.”
- Load lashes with Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer and Perversion Mascara.
- Coat lips with Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil and top with “Kinky” Revolution High-Color Lipgloss.
Here’s my finished look!
*Sponsored by Urban Decay through Conde Nast.