I heard mermaids are all the rage these days… so I played makeup artist with the help of Stila in collaboration with L*SPACE and created a mermaid smoky eye, just in time for Miami Fashion Week. Check out the post from L*SPACE’s blog below!
“When it comes to evening make-up, sometimes it’s fun to really amp up the wow-factor with a good old-fashioned smoky eye. Being the mermaids that we are, we thought it would be fun to play around with an ocean-inspired smoky eye, with blue and turquoise hues that sparkle like the sea. We enlisted the help of Sarah Lucero, Global Director of Education for Stila Cosmetics to give us the step-by-step so you can recreate this summery look at home!
1. Use the Stila All Day Smudgestick in Ultramarine along your lash line and smudge toward the crease to “smoke it out” in a fun pop-color.
2. Apply Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Midnight tight across your lash line to make your lashed look fuller and more lush.
3. Pro Tip: Wing your eyeliner for a Sophia Loren inspired look!
4. After you line your lids, use your fingers to lightly apply a mix of Stila’s Magnificent Metal Eyeshadow in Emerald and Pixie Dust.
5. Lastly, coat lashes with Stila All Day Mascara for BIG and beautiful bombshell lashes.
And voila! An instant “Siren of the Sea” look for a summer’s night on the town!